Shimon graduated from Pennsylvania State University.
His first job was as a Marketing Manager for a global detergent company. He was responsible for developing & executing online & offline marketing programs, forecasting, and implementing strategies.
Shimon decided to take a leap into the agency world and began working with DigitalGrit, and Did-it.com. He developed Fortune 500 enterprise-wide online marketing programs consisting of SEO, Paid Search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and web/banner design. Everything was tracked using web analytics (NetTracker, WebTrends, Omniture, and AtlasOnePoint).
After Did-it.com, Shimon went back to work on the client-side working in the Nutraceutical Industry (Nutritional supplements), and the nations third largest Realtor. Shimon’s client experience includes Big Brands such as:
Kohls Dept Stores
The Daily Show
• Provide information architecture and website structural recommendations to digital products (websites, mobile, video player, etc).
• Drive meetings & collaborate with cross-functional departments: Tech, News, Product development, Social Media, and the Press department to ensure website is structured in a Search Engine optimized & User Friendly manner.
• Monitoring overall website performance for all mobile and desktop properties.
• Develop partnerships with related sites, and developing those partnerships.
• Use best of breed analytic toolsets: (Omniture, Google Analytics, Brightedge, DRIVE, SEOmoz).
• Comprehensive SEO (onsite & offsite), keyword research, technical SEO analysis, and optimization recommendations/implementations.
• Manage a team of direct reports.
More recent work includes:
Inbound Link Analysis, and Link Cleanup.
Infographic development and Infographic Promotion
Social Media Marketing
Rich Media Optimization
Shimon’s articles on Internet Marketing strategies have been featured on many website publications, and he has been a columnist for Mediapost’s Search Insider. He has been a moderator for the Search Engine Marketing section of DaniWeb Forums. Here is the Shimon Sandler Google + Profile. Shimon has also been a guest on the popular SEO podcast Good Karma.