We conduct ethical link building. The old style of “traditional link building” is dead. The tactics that worked well in the past (pre-panda and pre-penguin) can actually hurt you now by getting your site penalized by Google.
Some of those old spammy link building tactics include:
Automated web directory submissions.
Forum discussion links
We actually help sites with Link Cleanup from those old link building methods.
Our link building service is specifically Inbound Marketing, and building a Partner network: We will research & identify highly relevant websites that we would like to create custom partnerships with. All targeted websites for links will be submitted to you for approval BEFORE we initiate any contact with them. Our objective will be to build a contextual network of high quality websites and generate quality inbound links from trusted & authoritative sources every month.
- Outreach: Contacting relevant websites and bloggers.
- Reach out with content they might find interesting and/or send free samples to more prominent bloggers to review.
- Track what messaging works and continue to use messages with the best results.
Infographic production & distribution: The best infographics are grounded in hard data. We will research authoritative sources before creating our Infographic, to ensure that our statistics and facts come from reliable sources. Once we aggregate the data, we will begin clever data visualizations.
- Research data and compile the sources to understand all information and data.
- Summarize and synthesize the information.
- Place visual concepts on Word Doc.
- Design the mockup with the appropriate content and send it for your approval.
- Then, we produce the infographic and send you for review. You can make up to 3 revisions of the final work. Deliver the final document in JPG.
We will recommend the following page elements for the Infographic:
- Proposed URL
- Title tag
- Meta Description
- H1 tag
- Page content
- Embed code
Infographic distribution: Distribute the infographic on social media sites such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Reddit, and Google +.
Press release optimization & distribution:
- Spread releases via digital release services, both free and paid.
- We supplement and work with your PR Firm (if you already have one).
- Contact related News sites directly with relevant releases.
- Promote via social media.